Did you like the work completed by Better World Builders?
"In the summer of late 2012, I had my home checked for energy efficiency. To my surprise I needed insulation in several places. Better World Builders was recommended to me. They came in and did a study of my home. It didn’t take long before a truck pulled in my driveway and the men got right to work. The young man in charge explained everything that had to be done. They even helped me get approved for financing this large project. Thank you so much from an elderly lady who doesn’t know much about this type of thing."
- Rita Ortmann, Sturgis, MI
"I am so much more comfortable and confident about my 1940 home as a result of the sweeping energy retrofit completed by BWB. They were delightful to work with, really listened, respected my house and my life, and worked like absolute demons. They also entirely tore out and rebuilt a storeroom off my garage that had been the black hole of my house for years, and now it is a bright, clean, commodious space. I believe the value of my home has significantly increased as a result of the excellent work done by Mark Lee and his crew."
- Gail Griffin, Kalamazoo, MI
"Absolutely. The crew was concerned about keeping the mess to a minimum. Using drop clothes, temporary plastic over doors and openings. They were great at cleaning up even going so far as to clean up the bird droppings left when a nest of robins took their first flights."
- Mitzi Deluca, Kalamazoo, MI
"I had noticed several cold/hot spots. The assessment helped to explain why and how to correct it. The workers were neat, careful and completed the work in a timely fashion."
- Teri Koretsky, Kalamazoo, MI
"The fall of 2011, Mark Lee and his fellow workers worked on my house in Three Rivers. Everything was explained to me, the work that needed to be done, the timetable and how to finance the project. Everything that was proposed came true. The holes and crevices were filled. The drafts were plugged and the utility bills went down. The work crew appeared every morning. They were very pleasant and easy to talk to. When they left in the evening, the mess was cleaned. Everything was explained as the project progressed. The entire process was a very positive experience. I’m very glad I had the opportunity to participate in the energy program."
- Mary Warren, Three Rivers, MI
"We had an energy audit with Better World Builders recently, and we were very happy through the whole process. They conducted a thorough audit and completed all recommended work in no time. Our upstairs had been very cold ever since we moved into this house; yet, it turned out to be a very comfortable space after their work. We recommend Better World Builders to anybody who is interested in improving their homes."
- Miza & Jeromy, Kalamazoo, MI
"I recently had the opportunity of engaging Better World Builders in a home energy evaluation and subsequently hired them to complete the recommended and necessary repairs to make my home more energy efficient. I really liked several things about doing business with Mark Lee:
- 1) He’s great to do business with, he is friendly and polite and always conducts himself respectfully;
- 2) These same statements are equally true of his employees;
- 3) When Mark conducts the energy evaluation he uses a measuring system that clearly shows not just how much air was leaking in my home but where it was leaking from and as he progressed with the sealing and insulating work he was able to measure the air flow again to determine the progress being made,
- 4) Better World Builders stayed on the job until an acceptable reading was achieved. Great job! I almost can’t wait for winter! I highly recommend Better World Builders and Mark Lee."
- Mary Farrington, Texas Township, MI
"Better World Builders - they mean that in every sense of the word. My home is so much snugger after they have completed their meticulous work. I walk around and feel the measurable difference. They were like detectives looking for each and every way they could seal my home and it needed some sealing at 103 years old. Perhaps what most impressed me was the integrity of Mark Lee and team. The quality of character shined through in every aspect of their service and their pricing is very fair. Indeed, building a better world."
- Rhonda Egidio, Kalamazoo, MI
Associations & Memberships:
- Energy Star Contractor
- Efficiency First
- Michigan Saves
- Building Performance Institute - BPI
|Monday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|